The ITMA Summit is organized by our member company Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia on September 29, 2022 in Bratislava, Slovakiafor.
Just to highlight:
The main goals of the summit – to prepare for the digitalization challenges and industry transformation into the concept of Industry 4.0, create a community of experts, provide a platform for manufacturing and IT industry
ITMA provides space for suppliers of modern IT solutions, especially designed for manufacturing companies, to meet and network with potential clients and users.
ITMA is designed for:
- manufacturing and IT executives
- production and business transformation managers
- IT service providers and digital solutions
- but also for start-ups, innovative entrepreneurs and representatives of research institutions, who want to bring their solutions to this market segments.
Our Kosice regional chamber of SCCI would like to support this unique event and help build bridges among our CEE chamber network. By this, I would like to take an opportunity and kindly ask you for your cooperation in sharing the partnership opportunities for this conference among your members and partners. I will appreciate it very much.
We are mostly interested in automotive sector and its service and components suppliers. We would be grateful if you could forward the information further, and if possible – send us the names of the companies which you find relevant.
A few materials:
- Partnership packages
- Information article in English with a picture aimed for a newsletter and e-mail communication about the event,
- LinkedIn posts with pictures,
- Separate pictures for FB and Linkedin.
The basic information about the event can also be found on www.itmasummit.sk. The programme is being prepared and will be continuously updated.